|We invite you to join us for the 2014 Darwin Cup Racing Carnival on a very special tour that features Australia’s ‘Top End’ Racing at its very best.
The tour features two of the biggest race days of the entire carnival, with the Palmerston Sprint Day and Darwin Cup Day - the richest day of thoroughbred racing in the north!
The Darwin Cup Carnival has often been referred to as the ‘mini Melbourne Cup’ with the Cup Day alone drawing a crowd of in excess of 20,000 attendees in recent years.
As part of our tour, you will be able to experience all the action and excitement of Palmerston Sprint Day and Darwin Cup Day.
Apart from racing, we have arranged for ample sightseeing opportunities during your stay in Darwin as well as optional day tours allowing you to sample many of the highlights of the ‘Top End’.
Click on the Submit Enquiry button above or call
(07) 3229 6555 for further information.
- Celebrate Darwin Cup - the premier race meeting of Australia's 'Top-End'
- View the Palmerston Sprint day action from either the Members' Grandstand or Lawn
- Option to join the Qantas Darwin Turf Club Gala Ball
- Optional Day Tours available
- See the beauty of Kakadu National Park